The mission of the Fallbrook Senior Center is to promote healthy aging, independence and well-being of active, older adults in the communities we serve. We will provide programs and services which support the dignity and enrichment of life for seniors fifty (50) and above.
The Center provides a place to gather with activities and services including:
• Nutrition Services including lunches
• Health Education and Exercise Classes
• Legal and Financial Services (referral)
• Educational and Cultural Programs
• Recreational and Social Activities such as bridge, pinochle and pool
The Center is a membership organization but has a goal to coordinate services, skills and knowledge to benefit our seniors in the wider community.
Administrative / Meal Program
Meal Program / Thrift Shop